Early Childhood Therapy Assistant Employment Opportunity - Old Crow
October 25, 2022
Excellent opportunity to join the professional team of the Child Development Centre, a not-for-profit organization which provides quality early intervention services to children from birth to 5 years old.
- Term Position – up to 35 hours a week
- November 2022 to June 8, 2023
- Providing support to children in the K4 class at the Chief Zheh Gittlit School and possibly in their homes or childcare centre.
- Working with children following a specific program developed by the Child Development Centre outreach team. Training will be provided by the outreach team.
- Working with a team, including family members, Child Development Centre staff and school staff.
- Maintaining documentation and other administrative duties as requested.
Must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently. Preference will be given to individuals who have related education and experience working with young children.
- $26.41 – $32.13 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- RRSP share plan and self-directed benefits (for terms 6 months or longer)
- This position is covered by the Public Service Alliance of Canada collective agreement.
Please address resume and inquires to:
Attn: Christel Bartczak
Child Development Centre
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6
Tel: (867) 456-8182
Fax: (867) 393-6374
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.