Early Childhood Therapy Assistant Employment Opportunity - Dawson City
August 24, 2022
Excellent opportunity to join the professional team of the Child Development Centre, a not for profit organization which provides early intervention services to children from birth to 5 years old.
This is a permanent position. Working 30 to 37.5 hours per week (0.8 to full-time).
- Working with children following a specific program developed by the Child Development Centre outreach team. Training will be provided by the outreach team.
- Providing support to children in their homes or childcare centres.
- Working within a team including family members, care providers and Child Development Centre staff.
- Building relationships with other organizations in Dawson City that provide services to young children and families, and representing the Child Development Centre in the community.
- Maintaining documentation around program plans, regular check-in meetings with outreach teams, and other administrative duties as requested.
Preference will be given to individuals who have related education and experience working with young children. Must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- $26.41 - $32.13 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
- RRSP share plan and self-directed benefits.
- This position is covered by the Public Service Alliance of Canada collective agreement.
As soon as possible.
Friday, September 23 at 4:00 PM.
Please address resume and inquires to:
Alayne Squair, Executive Director
Child Development Centre
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6
Fax: (867) 393-6374
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.